Join us at our Jumble Sale this Saturday morning and grab a bargain! Our Jumble Sales have raised more than £10,000 since 2007, supporting hundreds of young people in Scouting activities.
Thanks to everyone helping but we could still do with more support though, as follows:
1. Friday evening Jumble collection and sorting – from 6.45pm to 8.30pm (drivers required)
2. Saturday morning set up – from 8.30am to 10.00am
3. Saturday morning sale – from 10.00am to 12.30pm
4. Saturday clear up – from 12.00 to 2pm (willing drivers required for jumble disposal)
Even if you can only help for one or two hours, every little helps!
Beavers, Cubs and Scouts are encouraged to help, although Beavers and Cubs should be accompanied by a parent. This will count towards their community service hours for various badges!
Also, we are looking for donations as follows:
1. Jumble – to St Luke’s on Friday evening (or Saturday morning but before 9.30am please)
2. Cakes/cookies for our Cake Stall – to church on Friday evening or Saturday morning
Finally, let Richard know if you can help and please share BIG Jumble Sale Facebook posts with your friends. See you all on Saturday.